Tufat's Assault Group

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Changing home Server  (Read 1008 times)

Evilintions

• TAG Member
Changing home Server
« on: September 09, 2012, 04:28:59 PM »

Just to make sure everyone knows before its to late, we are moving home servers to Eradon Terrace. You can change when you log in and slect character. It will be a box at the bottom of screen. Right now its still free but this will change soon so we want to get locked into a good server before then.

Evil

Venus

• TAG PA
  • Admin
  • Snr. Member
    • Tufat's Assault Group
Re: Changing home Server
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 11:08:14 AM »

Have swapped over Evil.. ty for the message

Insomniac~TAG

• TAG Member
    • My QT
Re: Changing home Server
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 11:14:54 AM »

Great meeting up with you last night Evil and thanks again for the tour. However I did notice after I had switched to the server you were on characters were warping all over the place and some times every thing just stopped, like monsters would just stop attacking and then they would start again and I would be suddenly dead from full health. I was just playing a story mission now and it took me 20 minutes to fight this one low level guy, every thing kept pausing and when it unpaused he was back to full health, I had to give up in the end. I think this is a lag problem with me playing on a US server so i'm going to have to switch back to a euro server. If this is the problem then I wont be able to play with you guys  :frusty: